Pages

November 9, 2009

Texting and Driving? That's SO 20th Century!

I suppose you could continue to settle for texting while you drive. But why engage in such anachronistic activities when you could word-process and drive at the same time? After all, it's now possible with the amazing Laptop Steering Wheel Desk!
What I especially enjoy about this very real product is that over at Amazon, customers have added their own images on the Laptop Steering Desk's product page. These photos (hypothetically) show the desk's use... and consequences.

Like the customer images, there doesn't appear to be a serious user review among the 76 currently posted on Amazon. Instead, some are outrageous put-ons:

"It allows me to prop my sheet music against the wheel, allowing me to play the guitar with both hands while driving."

Others are more serio-comic:


"Overall, if you plan on driving up mountain roads, or near schools or animals, I wouldn't suggest this product, but driving in straight lines with minimal turns is where this thing comes in handy."

No comments: