Pages

February 5, 2010

Important Announcement: Your Fruit Juice Problems CAN Be Solved!

The contestants for the Oddest Book Title of the Year have been chosen! The Bookseller's Diagram Prize will be given out later this month, and here is a shortlist of eligible titles:

100 Girls on Cheap Paper


Advances in Potato Chemistry
and Technology


Afterthoughts of a Worm Hunter

An Intellectual History of Cannibalism

Bacon: A Love Story

Collectible Spoons of the Third Reich

Crocheting Adventures with Hyperbolic Planes

Cute Yummy Time

Father Christmas Needs a Wee

Food Digestion and Thermal Preference of Toads

How YOU Are Like Shampoo: For Job Seekers

I Stopped Sucking My Thumb…Why Can't You Stop Drinking?

Is the Rectum a Grave? 


Peek-a-poo: What's in Your Diaper? 


Planet Asthma: Art and Activity Book

Soft Drink & Fruit Juice Problems Solved

The Changing World of Inflammatory Bowel Disease

The Master Cheesemakers of Wisconsin

What Horses Do For Us

What Kind of Bean is this Chihuahua?
I’ll tell you what book I think should win: Soft Drink & Fruit Juice Problems Solved is a brilliant name for a book. In fact, based on that name, I’ve left a review for it at Amazon (and below), and I encourage you to do the same!

Working together, we can bring soft drink and fruit juice problems to the world’s attention…where they belong.
In my opinion, this modest volume will come to be an invaluable resource for those encountering juice and soft drink difficulties both at home and in the workplace. Speaking for myself, I typically encounter hardships with my juice while walking to the monorail. Yes, sippy cups were helpful, but it wasn't until I cogitated on this fine volume's contents that I was able to make it to my cubicle without blueberry stains on my cravat. So bravo to authors Ashurst and Hargitt!

No comments: