Pages

October 22, 2010

According to a Poll: The Greatest Joke of All Time

I like this joke. I've used this joke. And while I don't know if it's the greatest joke of all time, a British poll claims that it is. Here goes!
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' 
The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' 
The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''
Other jokes that made the top 50:
A woman asked a gymnast instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?'' 
  He said, ''How flexible are you?'' 
  She answered, ''I can't make Tuesdays." 
My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well. I was amazed! I never knew they worked.    
There's two fish in a tank, and one says ''How do you drive this thing?''       
I was having dinner with world chess champion Garry Kasparov and there was a checkered tablecloth on the table. It took him two hours to pass me the salt.

No comments: