Somewhere at the top of the Hundred Acre Wood a little boy and his bear play. On the surface it is an innocent world, but on closer examination by our group of experts we find a forest where neurodevelopmental and untreated.
So what kind of mental problems are we talking about here?
- Winnie the Pooh: ADHD,inattentive subtype.
- Piglet: Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
- Eeyore: endogenous depression.
- Owl: Obviously bright, but dyslexic.
- Roo: Growing up in a single-parent household, at high-risk for criminal problems.
- Tigger: Recurrent pattern of risk-taking behaviours.
- Rabbit: No real problem, but that little rodent IS extraordinarily self-important, isn’t he?