It was cute, but then I realized this was a land grab! My Facebook friends had some good comments on the situation:
- "You can tell from the mattress that they mean business. If they stay through the night I believe that front strip is legally theirs."
- "Look at those new-fangled Labradoodles used to pull the wagons. The sorts of advances in animal husbandry to stake a claim these days is shameless."
- "Be careful. I've played Oregon trail before. They know how to caulk a wagon and they just leave their dead and sick behind."
- "Whoa, these kids should be at the little school on the prairie! What are they thinking, heading west while there's homework to be done."
- "That's a prime piece of real estate they chose. Wooded, easy access to transportation routes."