Pages

October 5, 2016

You may need to re-read this post.

I’ve slowly been working on BartKing.net, and one of its improvements is the “Contact Me” section. Recently, I got these two charming messages . . . but they make me worry if there is a re-reading “arms race” going on!

Message 1:I just finished your Big Book of Superheroes for the third time. And, for the third time, I liked it a lot. I am just writing to ask a question and praise you on your writing. First of all, I was just wondering how long it took you to write this book. It looks like you had to do a lot of investigation for it. Second of all, I love your writing! I like the humor you put into your stories. It brightens life.
Hope to hear back from you soon! Message 2:Just wanted to let you know that the Big Book of Spy Stuff is the best book I have ever read, and I read a ton of books. I have read it 15 times (still counting) it is even starting to fall apart. I found it very informational, and funny.
Excellent writing,from [name redacted]Age 12

No comments: